Saturday, February 4, 2012

I am a Design Team member of Creations Etc.

Hello, my name is Evila French. I am married and have 3 wonderful children. I live in Vinita, Ok. It is about 1 1/2 hrs away from Tulsa (west). I have been a Scrapper for about 2 1/2 yrs and love'n it. I am a jack of all trades. I have a blog, which is , www.frenchconnectiondesigns.blogspot.com. I am also on Facebook. (1)The Tent Topper card was made w/paper from the G.C.D. Studio Collection. I used one of my favorite Spellbinder Nestabilities, a Martha Steward punch and the bow is 3D and from The Cricut Craft Room. (2) On the Vintag Tag, I used a shipping tag that I cut down and inked w/Tim Holtz inks. I use his Bird Cage die. Then painted it w/gold and brown acrylic paints. The flower was "Inspired" by Anna Fearer. I aged some newspaer w/Tsukineko antiquing solution and glimmer mist the ribbon. Then embellished w/feathers and flatback pearls. (3) The Mini Album was make w/envolopes, then coverd w/cardstock from K&Company. I used inks from the Color Box Collection. I embellished w/flowers, ribbons, tags, and flatback pearls of all colors. To put together is use my Bind-It-All.

No comments:

Post a Comment